NEW PATIENT Information
Please bring the following to your appointment so that we can efficiently assesS your needs and help give you the vision you deserve! If you are unable to print/fill out these forms prior to your exam, please arrive at our office 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Thank you!
- current glasses AND sunglasses
- current contact lens information
- any previous eye exam records you may have
- completed iWellnessExam form
- completed Health History form
- completed Insurance Signature form if we will be billing your insurance company on your behalf
- completed Dilation Consent form
- completed Dry Eye and OSDI questionnaires if you have problems with eye dryness
- if you have Medicare, please bring your Medicare card and any supplemental cards you may have (excluding Rx cards.)
FOR CONTACT LENS WEARERS
IF YOU ARE A NEW PATIENT, PLEASE BRING EITHER YOUR CONTACT LENS BOXES OR YOUR MOST RECENT PRESCRIPTION WITH YOU.
- completed Contact Lens Policy and Fees document if you are a contact lens wearer or interested in contacts.